The purpose of this paper, published on 24 August 2021, is to:
- Provide a high-level summary of the published UK Hydrogen Strategy and the supporting documents
- Identify the main themes of stakeholder comment on it
- Identify key implications for the East of England
- Set out how this region can demonstrate leadership in development of an alternative type of cluster that is different to the industrial projects that currently dominate policy and media attention, and
- Demonstrate how the work of Hydrogen East is already preparing the ground for a targeted regional approach.
To download the report, click here.